This is an overview of episodes 50 to 71 in the series, 7 Days to Die.
The new season starts due to the Alpha 10 update. After entering a strange subterranean chamber at the end of the previous season, Aaron and Emre mysteriously find themselves in a new wilderness, having lost all of their gear and some of their memories. They choose to blame the memory wipe on the drugs Aaron had slipped into their Thanksgiving meal.
After holing up in a series of temporary refuges, Aaron and Emre establish a new base atop an island spire at the edge of a large lake. They finally encounter another survivor, a mysterious woman called SP Cakes who quickly proves to be antagonistic and deadly. A lengthy and destructive battle against SP Cakes leaves Aaron and Emre's island base in ruins, so the pair spend several harrowing days attempting to scavenge for supplies.
Eventually, Aaron and Emre encounter a new pair of survivors, medhathobo and The Jade Grue. Assuming the newcomers to be in league with SP Cakes, Aaron and Emre go on the offensive, spending the rest of the season engaged in a grueling siege on the strangers' fort.
Season 3 Death Count Edit
- Aaron: 37
- Emre: 41 (he also claims to have died an additional 16 times between episodes while building Fort Titanic)
- SP Cakes: 16+
- Aaron - Mad Scientist
- Emre - Religious Zealot
- SP Cakes - Mysterious nemesis
- medhathobo - Suspected ally of SP Cakes
- The Jade Grue - Suspected ally of SP Cakes
Trash Fort (a.k.a. The Dumpster) Edit
- Utilized in Episodes 50 (Memory Wipe) and 51 (Cliff of Death).
- Due to AI pathing problems, a trash dumpster surrounded by a wooden fence briefly becomes an invincible fortress.
- In Episode 63 (American Zombie Sniper), Aaron and Emre try to use another dumpster as a fort (even installing a forge), but the zombies quickly "learn" to break through the fences.
- Emre retroactively calls this "base" Trash Fort in Episode 90 (Pie Bangers).
The Island (a.k.a. The Tower of Solitude) Edit
- Introduced in Episode 55 (Nasty Night Nurse), when Aaron spots the island and immediately plans to fortify it. Fully constructed in Episode 56 (New Base).
- A natural spire almost completely surrounded by deep water. Aaron and Emre build a wooden fort atop the spire (preserving an existing tree), accessible only by ladder. The bottom of the spire is fortified with reinforced wood walls and surrounded by a ring of spikes.
- Where Aaron develops his fascination with growing trees on top of his home. (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Blown up by SP Cakes and further damaged (accidentally) by Emre.
Fort Titanic Edit
- Introduced in Episode 68 (Fort Titanic), this is arguably the most epic fort Aaron and Emre have personally built during the series. Aaron proposes calling it Fort Titanic due to its supposed resemblance to a huge, impregnable cruise ship. Emre is wary, recalling that the original Titanic was intended to be impregnable, but sank on its maiden voyage. Emre suggests Fort Jesus instead, but Aaron deflects. Ironically, once past its grand unveiling, Fort Titanic is never seen again after the opening minutes of Episode 69 (Fort F*ckers).
- Built in its entirety off-screen during a 9-day time jump. During the construction process, Emre claims to have died 16 times and Aaron claims to have broken his leg multiple times; his leg is still broken when the show rejoins them.
- Located at the Cliff of Death Aaron and Emre scouted out in Episode 51 (Cliff of Death), and surrounded by a thick curtain wall of reinforced wood.
- Just outside the curtain wall, Aaron adds a single chair atop a tiny island for the comfort of a nurse zombie marooned there.
- Like Pleasure Town in Season 7 (Episodes 119 - 140), Aaron and Emre have individual residences within Fort Titanic's curtain walls.
- Christ Tower: Emre's base consists of a massive scrap metal tower. A narrow staircase winds perilously around the tower's unlit, hollow interior above the spiked Christ Hole, turning the entire structure into a death trap for intruders. Emre agrees to call his residence the Tower of Jesus because even if it is destroyed, three days later, it will be back. The "Tower of Jesus" quickly turns into the "Tower of Christ" and then settles on "Christ Tower."
- Casa de Sex Palace: Aaron's base resembles a cottage or cabana, with a green roof and a pair of spindly lookout spires. The sparsely furnished interior includes a storage room, a living room, and an unfinished attic.
- "Hey! Hey, you wanna come over here? There's a zombie dick poking through the fence; you can suck it." - Emre "Okay, I'm not interested. That's really... fuck you." - Aaron (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- "Put some pants on!" - Aaron "First thing I'm doing is I'm finding a building with pants." - Emre "Yes! Find a building full of pants, please!" - Aaron "A pants building. A pants store." - Emre (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- "You're going to wear those damn pants." - Aaron "Okay, fine. Give me your used, gross pants." - Emre "I didn't use them that much." - Aaron "They're probably covered in feces and zombie blood." - Emre "Well, yeah, there is a little bit of feces, and there's some blood and stuff." - Aaron (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- "Dude. What the fuck - I had hair. Did you drug me and, like, shave my head?" - Aaron "No! I don't do that kind of shit." - Emre "Did I drug me and shave my head?" - Aaron "Yeah, probably. That seems a lot more likely." - Emre (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- "What better deal can you have as, you know, a post-apocalyptic woman than having sex with a fat guy, and then getting Sham out of it? Sounds like a great deal!" - Emre (Episode 53 - Rug Man)
- "Dying is really bad. Do you understand how bad it is? Because, I'm just not healthy now." - Aaron (Episode 53 - Rug Man)
- "How's that [safe] coming? You almost done?" - Emre "Done. I just found a bunch of filth, and now we're leaving." - Aaron "Oh... fuck! Really? I had high hopes for that one." - Emre "Nope! It was full of fuck! It was a safe full of fuck. The fuck was safe inside." - Aaron "It was a fuck safe!" - Emre "Yeah, it was a fuck safe." - Aaron (Episode 54 - Zombie Beer Run)
- "Dude. If we can't even save a pig, how can we protect a whole colony of people?" - Emre (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- (Dreamily ogling a nurse zombie from above) "My gosh... cleavage..." - Emre "Okay, dude, you should probably get productive-" - Aaron "There's no way that those boobs are real. Just absolutely no way. They - they - this chick must have silicon breast implants, and her body is, like, kind of dissolving around them. (giggles) Eventually, she's just going to be walking around with, like, she's just going to be a pair of boobs. With, like, decayed flesh." - Emre "That'll be all that's left of her." - Aaron "Yeah, that's all that's left!" - Emre "Walking... walking tits. The Walking Tits." - Aaron "Oh, that could be a porn. A Walking Dead-themed porn. 'Carl! Carl! I'm coming, Carl!'" - Emre (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- "God, you know, I hope this wasteland doesn't start encroaching upon our little paradise over here, y'know, like the Nothing in Neverending Story." - Aaron "Oh. Right. I never saw The Neverending Story." - Emre "Well, that means - I guess that pretty much cinches it: you are evil." - Aaron (Episode 56 - New Base)
- "I'm not an idiot." - Emre "Yeah. You're not an idiot." - Aaron "I'm not an idiot!" - Emre "Yeah. Just keep saying that to yourself, and then eventually it might come true." - Aaron (Episode 56 - New Base)
- "Why can't I chop [down this tree]? Why?!?" - Emre "Because it just is cool, okay? I'm gonna - this is like Middle Earth. This is like our Hobbit tower." - Aaron "All right. So... we're gonna - it's like the Green Tree of Gondor." - Emre "Yeah, exactly." - Aaron "I mean the White Tree of Gondor, but green." - Emre "Yeah. It's the - whatever! It's the fuckin' Tree! Of Gondor." - Aaron (Episode 56 - New Base)
- "So, over here, you've got this awesome tree, which just sort of makes it like a real reminder that, y'know, nature and us... we're all buddies. We all live together." - Aaron "Right. Okay. It just kind of is in the way. Not gonna lie." - Emre "No, no." - Aaron "It's just in my face." - Emre "It's a reminder." - Aaron "There's gonna be bugs, like, you're gonna be sleeping around here, and there's fuckin' bugs are gonna fall out of the - and shit!?! Bird shit!?!" - Emre "Okay, well-" - Aaron "You ever think about that?" - Emre (Episode 56 - New Base)
- "This is going to be a couch for sitting out and looking.. and staring moodily over the expanse." - Aaron (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- "Go chop down a tree and let's make a ladder." - Aaron "Well, I'm glad I brought a Goddamn fire axe and didn't listen to you totally." - Emre "That was smart, actually. That was extremely smart." - Aaron "I am extremely smart! You said it!" - Emre (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- "Oh, fuck, a zombie." - Emre "No, I don't want to fuck a zombie. I found someone I want to fuck." - Aaron (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- "We should retreat to the base." - Aaron "Oh God. Oh yeah. Right." - Emre "We're just out in the open here. We're like peckers on a pecker hunt." - Aaron "We're like pimples on a pimply dick." - Emre "Yeah. What? Gross." - Aaron (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- "We've angered some sort of war machine, man." - Aaron (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- "I'm pretty sure that [SP Cakes] would be good for procreation." - Aaron "Probably. She's gotta have really great genes. For sure." - Emre "Yeah, Exactly. So... -and she's got a really great ass, as well." - Aaron "She's got great ass genes." - Emre (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- "Let's meet up in the living room. Yeah, this is the living room." - Emre "This is the living room? Why would this be the living room?" - Aaron "I dunno. 'Cause this is where we lived... when we really should have died... when that bitch attacked us." - Emre "Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- (Moments after Emre is killed by landmines) "Okay, I think I see your backpack? You said there was mines, though." - Aaron "Yes." - Emre "There's like holes in th-AHH!!! SHIT!" (steps on a landmine and dies) - Aaron (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- "Well, I'm sure the landmines were the worst part. I mean, how bad could this possibly be?" - Emre "Oh God, don't even say that." - Aaron "Do not touch the landmines." - Emre "Don't. Even. Go there." - Aaron (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- "I didn't tell you, like, why I'm laying down these sleeping bags." - Aaron "Tell me." - Emre "I'm gonna give her one last chance to sleep with me. Okay, wait, that's not true. I'm going give her sixty or seventy last chances to sleep with me. In these sleeping bags." - Aaron (Episode 60 - Zombies and Manhood)
- (After being accidentally sniped by Emre) "Oh God, I have no fuckin' health left now... got no.. you son of a bitch. You're like - you're like a bigger enemy than she is! She hasn't killed me once!" - Aaron "Shut up. She's never killed you?!? Really?!?" - Emre (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- "Emre, no one blows up our home except for me. Okay?" - Aaron (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- "Okay, did you put a sleeping bag down? 'Cause you're gonna want to do that before we do anything." - Aaron "I don't know if I have a sleeping bag though! Oh, wait, I have fucking sixty of them." - Emre (Episode 62 - Ruin and Recovery)
- "I can't believe that wasn't more of an impressive moment for you. I just made a very difficult life decision. A very important life decision." - Emre "What did you-" - Aaron "I said, 'Fuck it, I don't need beer. I have coffee." - Emre "As long as you're taking some sort of drugs, I'm fine with it." - Aaron (Episode 63 - American Zombie Sniper)
- "I'm just a bumbling idiot right now. Being chased by a bumbling bee." - Emre (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- "This is like the only context where you could actually say, 'Fuck you, burn victim'..." - Aaron (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- "There's also a deer here, if you want to kill it. Ah, fuck it, I'll - uh, wait, it just turned into meat. It just turned into a big pile of organs and bones. As I was watching it. That was kinda freaky." - Emre "Eat it." - Aaron (Episode 65 - Zombie Rave)
- "Oh, God, I'm so close to home. I can't believe - it doesn't even seem real that we ever lived anywhere else other than a nightmare world of endless dogs and bees and fuckin' zombies!" - Aaron (Episode 66 - Hard Working Stiffy)
- "You know, we're going to have to find, like, someplace for me to just sit around and eat, like, all day, so that I can regain some of my Wellness, 'cause I am a squishy little fucker right now." - Emre (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- "The fear is... it's seeping into my veins. I'm becoming... nothing but a big sack of - jellied sack of fear." - Aaron "I've always been a jelly sack of fear and terror." - Emre "You actually look like a jellied sack of fear. And terror." - Aaron "Thank you." - Emre (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- "I'm gonna begin the long and arduous process of coming down my Tower of Christ. See, the great thing about this place is that it just gives you a lot of time to think, and to just, you know... pray! Really. You just kinda pray a lot when you're in here." - Emre "...Really." - Aaron "There's a lot of fuckin' prayer. Yeah." - Emre "Okay..." - Aaron "I'm pretty much constantly praying that I don't lose footing and fall to my death." - Emre (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- "The power of Christ compels you to watch your step." - Emre (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- "Honestly, I think what you've done here is you've made it so no one would ever want to invade your house." - Aaron "Exactly!" - Emre "There's absolutely nothing that they would want. They would stay the fuck away from it forever. And, yeah! You've succeeded, I guess, in making a place so destitute and barren of all life and reason to... oh, my God, I can't see a fucking thing." - Aaron "It's a leap of faith, my friend, a leap of faith." - Emre (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- "I'm a little on edge, okay? I just really want to kill some people that might cause me problems in the future." - Aaron (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- "Oooh, there's the dog, and me without my pants on." - Aaron (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
- "Ohmygod - What the fuck!? What the fuck!?!" - Aaron "What?" - Emre "What the f... what the fuck!?!" - Aaron "What? What?" - Emre "I just got shot by Medhathobo in a gas station in the city!!!" - Aaron (Episode 71 - Death by Auger)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron the Bunker Booster, Part 1: Aaron dreams of building a really big, above-ground base with multiple buildings that will draw in other survivors to live with them in a safe community (featuring lots of ladies and orgies). (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: The moment Aaron lays eyes on an island in the middle of a large lake, he nearly hyperventilates with excitement as he imagines the fort he and Emre could build there. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Part 3: Aaron is highly defensive of the Island during the battle with SP Cakes, typically sending Emre out to fight her while he takes point atop the fort. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 4: Aaron refuses to surrender the Island, even after SP Cakes has blown the roof off of it. "Man, I think we should just leave. I think we should just go." - Emre "No, I want this fort!!! This is the best fort ever!! I am not going to give up my fort!!" - Aaron "We don't even have a fort anymore, it's gone!" - Emre (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 5: Having managed to briefly penetrate Medhathobo and The Jade Grue's fort, and determined to claim it for himself, Aaron refuses to retreat from battle, even when he and Emre have lost all of their weapons and are reduced to running from zombies in the dark. (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
- Aaron the Bunker Buster, Part 1: Aaron doesn't destroy a single fort he and Emre build this season. SP Cakes destroys the Island, and Fort Titanic survives unharmed. Instead, Aaron and Emre work together to lay waste to the forts built by SP Cakes, medhathobo, and The Jade Grue.
- Part 2: SP Cakes inflicts serious damage to the Island. Aaron proposes that he and Emre find her fort and destroy it in turn. (Both to drive her off and to seize her "massive stockpile" of supplies.) (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre take pains to thoroughly demolish SP Cakes' fort, which has a layout so bizarre and pointless they gradually (and correctly) start to suspect it's just bait. (Episode 60 - Zombies and Manhood)
- Part 4: Aaron and Emre discover that SP Cakes has filled the Island with TNT. She waits, hidden somewhere, for Aaron and Emre to try to sneak inside before she sets off the explosives, demolishing the fort. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 5: Convinced that the wrecked Island fort is a lost cause anyway, Emre plants TNT around the lower ramparts in the hopes that zombies will strike it and kill themselves. Intent on abandoning the fort, Emre declares his intention to chuck a pipe bomb at the TNT. Aaron quickly dissuades him, reminding Emre that explosions will draw more zombies, then immediately shoots a TNT block with his sniper rifle, catching Emre in the splash damage. Later, Emre accidentally inflicts worse damage with a stray rocket, killing himself and destroying their forge (along with a lot of lead). (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Aaron the Creeper, Part 1: Emre blames the partial amnesia affecting Aaron and himself on Aaron's backfiring attempt to date-rape him. Later, Aaron makes it about 30 seconds past seeing a mostly naked Emre for the first time and pestering him for hugs. He's willing to settle for Emre hugging him just with his butt. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: Aaron promises/threatens to blow Emre's balls off, "Either with a shotgun or with my mouth." (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 3: When Aaron and Emre each find beer, Aaron suggests that they should spend the night kicking back and enjoying a cold one. Aaron immediately lets slip his plan to get Emre drunk and take advantage of him. "In a purely friendly way." (Episode 54 - Zombie Beer Run)
- Part 4: On Day 7, Aaron suggests they go home, have a beer, put out some chairs, and have Emre suck his dick. Emre tells him to find a pig instead - "The kinda like it." Aaron insists he isn't interested. (Episode 57 - Endless Nightmare)
- Part 5: Lamenting that SP Cakes has chosen to go to war against Emre and himself rather than restart the human race, Aaron insists that his "seed is strong," and that since SP Cakes is "some sort of war machine," she must be good for procreation. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 6: Aaron does a little mental audit of whether their initial sexual harassment of SP Cakes might have been wrong. He and Emre decide that nope, what they did was totally normal. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 7: While Aaron is generally not into necrophilia, he does get hung up ogling a nurse zombie named "Sarah" who has a "lady boner" for him. Emre eventually shoots Sarah to snap Aaron out of it, outraging him. (Episode 63 - American Zombie Sniper)
- Part 8: Expecting to be utterly annihilated by the Day 14 horde, Emre imagines a future where he and Aaron live together in a cottage in the woods, farming animals. Aaron instantly adds touching each other to "make each other feel good" to the fantasy, and Emre actually agrees. (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Part 9: When Aaron and Emre plot to track down and kill the new survivors they've just encountered, Aaron sums it up as, "First we penetrate their fort, then we penetrate their assholes." Emre takes affront. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Part 10: Aaron pauses to clarify that he doesn't actually enjoy "butt sex"; the apocalypse has simply led him to it. (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Aaron the Expert: Aaron knows that zombies can't break the block plugging the top of a ladder because they're too stupid. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Aaron the Nature Lover, Part 1: When Aaron and Emre start building the Island fort, Aaron insists that a lone tree growing atop the spire be spared, due to being the coolest part of their fort. He even orders Emre to "repair" the one swing he took at it with an axe before Aaron stopped him. (Episode 56 - New Fort)
- Part 2: Aaron starts to crack when Emre forces him to confront the fact that SP Cakes' explosives have destroyed his beloved fort-top tree (along with the fort underneath it). (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Aaron the Prankster: Aaron hopes to Emre drunk and pull that "hilarious prank where you pull a guy's pants down and you put your mouth over his dick." Emre doesn't think that's a prank, but when he correctly identifies the "prank" as giving a guy a blowjob while he's asleep, Aaron supposes that Emre must be familiar with the technique. (Episode 54 - Zombie Beer Run)
- Aaron the Proper Host: When he and Emre use a small shop as their temporary camp, Aaron slips into the role of the shop's proprietor while mopping up zombies. "I'm sorry, sir, the sale's over. We had a sale on Emre and Aaron meat, but that's over now. There was quite a rush." (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Aaron vs. Gravity, Part 1: Seconds after Emre jumps out a window without harm to escape a zombie-infested house, the floor collapses under Aaron, dumping him into a horde of zombies that immediately tears him apart. (Episode 53 - Rug Man)
- Part 2: Aaron breaks his leg after accidentally falling off the Island base. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 3: As Aaron and Emre leave the Island fort, gung-ho to go take the fight to SP Cakes, Aaron falls off the ladder and breaks his leg. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 4: When Emre points out that the tree atop the Island has been destroyed, Aaron rushes up a ladder to see, then promptly falls off and breaks his leg. And then he explodes. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 5: For one brief, shining moment, on his birthday, Aaron conquers gravity when he jumps into the air and inexplicably starts flying. "I think gravity is gone!" Emre shoots him down with a rocket. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 6: Although he does not fall, Aaron treats climbing down inside Emre's pitch-black deathtrap Christ Tower like a hellish nightmare. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Part 7: While trying to line up a shot through a sniper scope, Aaron sidesteps off a cliff, falls, and breaks his leg. (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Aaron vs. Hallucinations, Part 1: Aaron sees Emre naked for just a split second. He laughs it off with, "I think I must have been dreaming." (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 2: Aaron sees a pair of female zombies emerge from the corner of a cabin (like Hounds of Tindalos). When he shotguns them, the head of one zombie appears to detach and perch itself on a windowsill. "Something creepy is going on this cabin; I do not care for it at all." (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Part 3: Aaron believes that either he's broken his wrist or his sniper rifle, because he sees it pointing off sharply to the lower left, making it impossible to aim through the scope. It still shoots straight ahead, however, and Emre sees the rifle in his hands normally. (Episode 65 - Zombie Rave)
- Part 4: Just after Emre kills himself with a rocket, Aaron reacts with disbelief when he sees what should be Emre's corpse sitting amid the wreckage before it shunts to Emre's bedroll. (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Aaron vs. Poop: Aaron has an ever-evolving relationship to poop that truly kicks off in Season 6. Somehow, the process of creating Emre's Christ Tower results in numerous "supernatural turds" manifesting along the winding stairway. The turds are indestructible and fixed in position in mid-air. While trying to navigate the tower by night. Aaron actually finds himself trapped by one. (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Aaron & Emre vs. Tolkien: Aaron and Emre are both Lord of the Rings nerds. When Aaron becomes smitten with a tree growing atop their island base, he likens it to a "Hobbit tower." Emre compares it to the "White Tree of Gondor, but green." Portentously, Aaron responds with, "For you it'd be the Tree of Mordor, because that's where you're from." (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Emre Ain't Afraid of No Zombies: Aaron convinces Emre not to wander out into the night in search of clay. Minutes later, he has to talk an impatient Emre out of jumping down into a mob of frenzied zombies to fight them (and most likely die in moments). (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Emre is Squishy, Part 1: Due to a series of deaths, Emre spends most of the season with his Wellness at the minimum cap of 30, leaving him miserably fragile. ironically, before suffering this fate, he mocks Aaron for complaining about a quick succession of deaths that have left him "nerfed." (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Part 2: One reason Emre keeps dying is that Aaron sends him into SP Cakes' fort to deal with it alone while Aaron waits outside and drinks beer. (Episode 60 - Zombies and Manhood)
- Part 3: Aaron is profoundly shocked when Emre declares that his Wellness has dropped to 30. Emre is even more horrified to hear that Aaron's Wellness is still at 114. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 4: After dying to a dog, Emre complains that he's so weak he can't afford to take any damage at all. Aaron agrees that he is indeed a very sick and sad individual. (Episode 63 - American Zombie Sniper)
- Part 5: Emre finally makes the connection between his terrible Wellness and his terrible maximum health in Episode 65 (Zombie Rave). (This could also be filed under Emre the Noob.)
- Em RE. Coyote, Part 1: Emre is still trying to master the technique he stumbled across in Season 1 of breaking his fall by placing a wooden frame beneath himself just before he hits the ground. In Episode 53 (Rug Man), it actually works. His theory is that he avoids hurting himself by reducing the time spent falling.
- Part 2: Emre tries to teach Aaron his physics-defying technique of breaking his fall. Aaron can't master the trick, but uses the opportunity to grind on Emre. Aaron talks Emre into jumping off the roof as a demonstration, but Emre ends up just spraining his leg. Having failed to learn his lesson, Emre tries again the next morning, this time shattering his injured leg. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Part 3: Somehow Emre manages to jump down a long distance from atop the Island fort without hurting himself. (Episode 57 - Endless Nightmare)
- Part 4: Aaron successfully identifies the building where he and Emre had previously camped when he spots the wooden frame Emre left behind in his unsuccessful attempt to safely jump off the roof. Emre defends his 50% success rate. (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- Emre the Bleeder, Part 1: Emre bludgeons a gang of zombies, then searches an entire shed before he realizes that the combat left him bleeding out. He races to gather cotton and craft a bandage before he dies. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: Aaron "pulls an Emre" when he fails to notice that an attack from a zombie homeowner's "little human dog" (a crawler) has left him bleeding out. (Episode 53 - Rug Man)
- Emre the Cave Explorer, Part 1: Emre finds a potassium nitrate deposit in the base of the towering islands he and Aaron had just been eyeing for a base and, unthinking, starts mining it out. His digging nearly topples the entire island. When they do build the fort, Emre digs a deep mine beneath its foundation. (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Part 2: With Medhathobo and The Jade Grue defending their turf with lethal sniper fire, Emre comes up with a plan to use his auger to dig into the enemies' fort. (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Part 3: Emre's undermining plan is messy and results in a couple of deaths, but it does give him a place to hide and does eventually help produce a victory. Emre always knew his practice digging would come in handy! (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
- Emre the Fashionista, Part 1: Aaron and Emre spend most of Day 2 collecting clothing, crafting leather pants and armor, and showing off for each other. (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre continue to check each other out during Night 2. They take note that they're both wearing backpacks now. (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 3: Emre finds and wears cloth chest armor that even he thinks looks terrible. Episode 53 (Rug Man) is named for Aaron's reaction to his appearance.
- Emre the Noob, Part 1: When Aaron and Emre are desperately looking for shelter on Day 1, Emre laments that he has no way of climbing up on top of the shack he's found in the woods. Aaron has to remind him to chop down a tree and craft some wood frames. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: Emre doesn't know that zombies will now be attracted to forges and cooking fires. "Of course they would," Aaron replies, treating the new addition to the game as a matter of common sense. (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- Part 3: Emre is in a rush to go find clay, but when he finally gets the chance, he ends up needing to ask Aaron to help him find it. However, he and Aaron both concede that Emre is really good at stabbing people in the head - in this case, that head being Aaron's. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Part 4: At one point during a battle with SP Cakes, Emre runs around with a pipe bomb in hand, desperately asking Aaron how to light it. Aaron suggests using a match. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 5: At this point in the series, Emre still doesn't know what vitamins do and calls them "bullshit." (A few seasons later, he pops pills like candy.) (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- Emre vs. Bees, Part 1: While Aaron and Emre spend the night atop a shack, Emre hears a bee flying around in the darkness while Aaron focusing on crafting. The bee never attacks, the sound of its buzzing freaks Emre out. (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 2: While they're separated, Aaron teases Emre with the cry of "buh-buh-buh-bee!" At just that moment, a zombie dog jumps down into Emre's field of view and attacks him, freaking him out. They both theorize that it may be the act of Aaron saying "buh-buh-buh-bee" that summons enemies to attack Emre. (Episode 62 - Ruin and Recovery)
- Part 3: A bee nearly kills Emre while he and Aaron are trying to defend their new not-quite-invincible dumpster fort. Later that day, while Emre is crafting at the forge, a bee comes out of nowhere to stab him in the face while he wails in torment. A third bee turns up and actually attacks Aaron for once! (Episode 63 - American Zombie Sniper)
- Part 4: While spending the night trapped on a roof in the city, Aaron and Emre debate why bees always attack Emre. Emre asks Aaron to hand over any bee repellent he might be carrying. Aaron counters that his produces bee repellent naturally. Emre concludes the "Godly bees" are repelled by the "filthy grossness of your disgusting heathen body." They eventually joke that it's just Aaron's "Bee O." The next day, Emre works his way back up to that same roof and is immediately jumped by a pair of bees that nearly kill him. (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- Emre vs. Morality, Part 1: Emre's views on sex are typically repressive, but wildly inconsistent. Emre is generally against premarital sex, but when he sees SP Cakes for the first time - the first woman he's seen since the zombie apocalypse, and an attractive woman at that - he immediately lusts after her. Abandoning all pretext of godly thought, he literally races Aaron to get at her first. Even after she responds by slaughtering them both with a chainsaw, Emre's lust subsides only just enough to let him see that he and Aaron could have both taken her in a three-way. (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- Part 2: Emre begins a long-running habit of using human corpses for storage containers around his home in Episode 68 (Fort Titanic). In this case, he jokes about intending to use the corpse to store his dick.
- Campfire Tales: While Aaron and Emre spend Night 3 atop a shack in the woods, they discuss coming up with new terms for various groups of zombies and agree to call a group of two zombies a "sack." (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Dr. Pussyfun's Disease: Just after bragging that God would not let Emre fall inside his Christ Tower, Emre falls off the curtain walls of Fort Titanic and breaks his leg. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Gaslighting Supply Drops, Part 1: On Day 1, Aaron and Emre mention spotting a supply plane "that didn't drop a damn thing." (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: On Day 3, Emre finds a supply crate packed with great loot. He speculates that since he and Aaron had stopped bothering to pay any attention to the supply planes, whoever is packing the crates has stepped up the goods to recapture their interest. (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 3: On Day 6, Aaron sends Emre after another supply drop. They make special plans for what Emre needs to do in case the supply crate is filled with goodies, but when he gets there, it only contains schematics for iron gloves, which Emre already knows how to make. (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Part 4: When Aaron returns to a Pop N Pills store he thinks he'd already searched a couple of weeks earlier and finds it untouched, he proposes that somebody else (the same people in charge of the supply drops, in fact), might be out there restocking cupboards for them. Emre laughs it off. At the same time, Aaron believes the supply planes have abandoned them entirely. Moments later, a plane makes a supply drop nearby. When Emre loses track of the crate, Aaron suggests they need a CrateFinder app. (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Part 5: Emre screams for a supply drop pilot to burn in Hell after watching the plane fly overhead without dropping anything. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- The Gospel According to Emre, Part 1: SP Cakes is going to Hell for attacking him and Aaron and for wrecking their fort. God would never tolerate something like this. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 2: Jesus provides knives! (Episode 62 - Ruin and Recovery)
- Part 3: After Jesus returned from the dead, he fucked everyone's shit up. The Lord protects, and will not let Emre fall off his Christ Tower into his Christ Hole. (This protection applies only inside the completed tower.) The Lord blessed the Christ Tower with the blood of Christ, which is where all the red comes from, so there's no need to worry about the tower looking like it came straight out of Silent Hill. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Part 4: Emre justifies his decision to store food in a human corpse by noting "you eat Jesus' flesh, all the time, and it's just like this corpse." (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Hair Toupee, Gone Tomorrow: Aaron's hair vanishes (along with his hat) between Episodes 52 and 53, to his lingering dismay. This is only the first time in the series when Aaron or Emre's hair will mysteriously disappear between episodes.
- Humans Are The Bad Things, Part 1: The real monster being Man is a major theme of this season. When Aaron and Emre finally meet another survivor, SP Cakes, they manage to turn her into the nemesis from Hell within minutes. (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- Part 2: When Aaron and Emre suspect that other survivors might still be in the area, they quickly decide to become post-apocalyptic pirates with a plan of finding those survivors, murdering them, and taking their fort. "It's the humans that we gotta be concerned about, y'know. The zombies, like, we've sorta learned to handle them as long as we don't go to the city." - Aaron (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Part 3: Aaron justifies raiding, killing, and pillaging other survivors as making people pay for what they've done to them. Or what they could do to them. A sort of preemptive revenge. Emre suggests they just take vengeance against the whole world for what SP Cakes did to them. (Episode 69 - Fort F*ckers)
- Immortality: In one of the series' first direct acknowledgements that survivors are functionally immortal, Emre desperately wonders how to permanently kill SP Cakes. "Do we have to cut her head off or something?" (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Ladder Control Problems, Part 1: While camping on top of a building, Emre breaks the ladder leading up to prevent zombie invasions. This is all for the good, but come dawn Aaron is irked when he realizes Emre destroyed the entire ladder rather than just the top rungs. The next night, they remember to block off the ladder just as a pair of zombies race up to attack them. Emre placed a wood frame just in time to stop a nasty nurse zombie from getting at them. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Part 2: SP Cakes' rocket barrage damages the main ladder leading up into the Island, forcing Aaron and Emre to take the back door into their own fort. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 3: Trying to reach the roof of a ruined high-rise, Emre realizes he's carrying ladders. When he places a ladder, however, he somehow places the ladder horizontally, blocking access to the roof. (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- Part 4: Emre's easy-going mood takes a turn when he falls off a ladder atop Casa de Sex Palace and breaks his already-broken leg. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Part 5: Aaron briefly manages to find a secret ladder into Medhathobo and The Jade Grue's fort, but the enemy drop a pipe bomb on him, destroying the bottom of the ladder in the process and cutting off their access. (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
- Part 6: Emre tries to build a new ladder to reach the enemy fort and is typically dysfunctional at it. (Episode 71 - Death by Auger)
- Landmine Your Own Business, Part 1: SP Cakes litters the ground around her base with landmines, which kill both Aaron and Emre. The mines take Emre by surprise, but Aaron dies even as he's actively looking for the mines. Aaron obtains dozens of landmines from one of SP Cakes' dropped backpacks. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 2: SP Cakes litters the ground around the Island with hubcap mines, but Emre's on the ball(!) and spots them. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 3: In the wake of their battle against SP Cakes, Aaron and Emre realize that "the legacy of SP Cakes shall be long-lasting" when Emre goes for a stroll and steps on one of the countless landmines she's scattered around their wrecked fort. (Episode 62 - Ruin and Recovery)
- Part 4: Emre places a couple of landmines to thin out a gang of zombies in the city. He fails to mention this to Aaron, who nearly runs into the mines just before those same zombies blow up in his face. Aaron lectures Emre on his mine protocols. (Episode 63 - American Zombie Sniper)
- Part 5: Aaron is astounded when he realizes he's just run over a line of landmines at Medhathobo and The Jade Grue's fort without blowing himself up. The tries repositioning the mines to damage the fort, which works, but also gets him killed. (Episode 71 - Death by Auger)
- Mind the Spikes, Part 1: Aaron and Emre surround the Island fort with defensive spikes, then get stabbed by their own spikes nearly every time they enter or leave. (Episode 56 - New Base; Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance; Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort; Episode 66 - Hard Working Stiffy; Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre directly cite the problem of hurting themselves on their own fort's defensive spikes as a reason to abandon the Island. That doesn't prevent either of them from jabbing himself one last time on his way out. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Operation Horcrux, Part 1: Aaron and Emre are amazed when they discover that SP Cakes is carrying (and planting) dozens of bedrolls. In Aaron's opinion, someone carrying a lot of bedrolls must be expecting to sleep with a lot of people. "You'd think," Emre agrees. "That'd be nice." (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 2: Effective bedroll management (including destroying every bedroll their enemy lays down) becomes a crucial factor in the war of attrition against SP Cakes. (Episode 60 - Zombies and Manhood; Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Other Survivors, Part 1: Aaron dreams that when Christmas comes, Santa will fly over and drop a huge crate full of all kinds of food, weapons, and women. And not undead ladies, either; the real kind that would hug him and give him kisses. By the end of Day 1, Aaron insists that they should make finding other survivors - particularly "sexy ladies" - a priority. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: When Aaron and Emre spot a massive, lakeside cliff in the woods, Aaron immediately imagines building a castle atop it, and Emre suggesting building a prison on an island nearby ("our own little Guantanamo") nearby. They both agree to imprison all of the other survivors they find, since they can't be trusted, but disagree on whether they should "genitally electrocute" their prisoners (Aaron's plan) or simply waterboard them (Emre's preference). They reach an agreement to save genital electrocutions for "really upsetting" dudes. (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre finally encounter another living human being, SP Cakes, and immediately sexually harass her. She responds by unleashing a chainsaw- and rocket-fueled hell on them. (Episode 58 - Female Survivor!)
- Part 4: The aftermath of Aaron and Emre's initial skirmish with SP Cakes at the Island leaves them never wanting to see other survivors again. SP Cakes' endless arsenal convinces them that she must not be working alone. That means other survivors must exist, and they're probably just like her. "That's not good for us, 'cause we just pissed one of them off." - Aaron (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 5: After the Island is wrecked and Aaron begins to suspect that other survivors might be in the area, he strikes upon the idea of, rather than rebuilding their own fort, finding those other survivors, murdering them, and taking their fort instead. Emre considers it a fine idea in theory, and they agree to become post-apocalyptic pirates. When they actually do encounter more survivors (Medhathobo and The Jade Grue), a few pot shots convince them that the strangers are in league with SP Cakes. (Episode 67 - More Survivors)
- Part 6: Aaron and Emre spend the final three episodes of the season (Episodes 69 - 71) waging war against Medhathobo and The Jade Grue.
- Snipe Hunt, Part 1: Emre mistakes Aaron for SP Cakes and one-shots him. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 2: Emre accidentally shotguns Aaron to death while aiming for a dog. (Episode 64 - Exploding Fatty)
- Part 3: While they're each trying to sneak up on the strangers' fort underwater, Aaron spots Emre in the murk and shoots him. The shot just wings Emre, but distracts him long enough for an unseen enemy for finish him off. (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
- Turrets Syndrome: Emre still dreams of adding automated gun turrets to his fort. He mentions it again when he and Aaron put their mind to building Fort Titanic. Aaron counters that he'll get Tourette's instead. Emre thinks they already have Tourette's. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- The Unstoppable SP Cakes: Introduced in Episode 58 (Female Survivor!), SP Cakes possesses seemingly endless supplies of TNT, rockets, sleeping bags, pipe bombs, and landmines.
- The Void: Emre is fearfully exploring SP Cakes' bizarre fort alone when he suddenly falls through the ground into the Void, which he has trouble describing. "I think I might be in Hell. Or Heaven. Or both." Aaron wonders if a "netherworld demon" set a trap for him, but Emre insists it just happened on its own. Emre eventually escapes the Void by following Aaron's advice (lighting a pipe bomb and letting it explode in his face), which respawns him on his bedroll. (Episode 60 - Zombies and Manhood)
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Aaron the Expert/Emre the Noob: After Emre successfully takes on an entire mob of zombies (accidentally killing Aaron in the process), he gloatingly reminisces about the early days with Aaron back in Season 1. "Remember, way back in the day? And you were all, like, cocky and arrogant and you knew everything, and I was, like, confused and - I was like a child! I was like an innocent little child." - Emre "Mm-hmm." - Aaron "And you showed me the way. But now... but now I am the master, and you are the padawan." - Emre "You're right. You're really good at clubbing me in the fucking head and killing me." - Aaron (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Escape Pool, Part 1: When Aaron and Emre make their plans to build a fort atop a lakeside cliff, Emre recalls the "emergency pool" they could jump into at the Ho Motel in Season 2. Emre even jumps safely into the lake (off-screen) rather than find a way down off the cliff. (Episode 52 - Huge Settlement)
- Part 2: Emre again references the escape pool when he and Aaron leap off the top of their Island fort (because it's easier than climbing down). (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Part 3: By Episode 58 (Female Survivor!), even Aaron prefers to simply jump off the Island into the lake rather than climb down and brave their own fort defenses.
- Other Survivors: When Aaron and Emre first encounter SP Cakes in Episode 58 (Female Survivor!), Emre raises an earlier conversation in which Aaron supposedly agreed to allow Emre to have first "dibs" on any women they encountered. Aaron counters, correctly, that Emre actually agreed to let Aaron take any women they met first. This earlier conversation took place in Episode 40 (Hammer to the Face) in Season 2.
- Pea Factory: Emre excitedly reminisces about the Pea Factory (and his dreams of turrets) when he and Aaron lay claim to what will become their Island fort. He remembers that the Pea Factory blew up somehow, but since the memory wipe he can't remember what happened exactly. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Thanksgiving: When Aaron and Emre mysteriously find themselves deposited in a new wilderness suffering from partial memory loss, they try to remember what happened at the end of Season 2. They piece together memories of their Thanksgiving feast (Episode 49 - Thanksgiving Surprise), and Emre remembers that Aaron massively drugged them both. They seem to have no memory of the strange chamber Emre found or the light that engulfed them. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- Christ Tower: When Emre's Evilverse minions lead him on a tour of Hardcore Mordor, a tall, winding ramp leading up to the God-Emperor's Spire sparks fond memories of the Christ Tower Emre built in Fort Titanic. (Episode 166 - Hardcore Mordor)
- Jesus Pig!, Part 1: Just as Aaron and Emre are making plans to imprison and torture any new survivors they meet, they encounter a pair of pigs, including a "daredevil pig" that leads Aaron on a merry chase along the very edge of a dangerous cliff. It's only with great effort that Aaron and Emre manage to kill the pigs. In Episode 175 (The End of Everything), the Very Finest Pig's monologue suggests that these pigs may have been Very Fine Pigs trying to help Aaron and Emre, but failing due to "communication barriers." (Episode 51 - Cliff of Death)
- Part 2: A pig is present, trapped atop a small island, when Aaron and Emre spot the island they'll turn into their fort while battling SP Cakes. They provide amused color commentary as they watch the pig race around to evade a pair of zombies, but when they swim out to kill the pig themselves, they discover (to a certain dismay on Emre's part) that the pig has vanished into thin air. Turns out the pig was just hiding, though, and Emre immediately kills it. (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Other Survivors, Part 1: In this season, Aaron and Emre often fantasize about finding other survivors and building a new civilization. They finally get their wish in Episode 119 (New Recruits).
- Part 2: Medhathobo returns in a recurring, speaking role in Season 7 (Episodes 119 - 139). Neither he nor Aaron and Emre seem to recognize each other from their previous hostile encounter (though his behavior is somewhat suspicious), and The Jade Grue is not mentioned.
- Part 3: When Aaron and Emre believe they've failed to save a pig from a pair of zombies, Emre laments that they won't be able to protect a colony of survivors, either. However, when he spots the pig still alive, he immediately kills it. Aaron hopes this doesn't mean they'll end up killing and butchering all the survivors they find, too. Emre imagines that perhaps, push come to shove, "human meat will be tasty after all. I always heard that it kinda tasted like pork." (Cannibalism also becomes a running theme in Seasons 8 & 9.) (Episode 55 - Nasty Night Nurse)
- Trash Fort: Emre puts a name to the dumpster "fort" in Episode 90 (Pie Bangers).
- The Unstoppable SP Cakes: SP Cakes returns in Season 7 (Episode 126 - Return of SP Cakes) and again at the end of Season 9 (Episode 175 - The End of Everything).
Fun Facts Edit
- Blood Moons, Part 1: This is the first season where Aaron and Emre become fully aware of, and at least attempt to plan for, the 7-day pattern of feral horde attacks. This season features three feral horde nights. Emre makes the series' first reference to a "blood moon" in Episode 54 (Zombie Beer Run), but he's simply referring to a particularly dark and ruddy sunset.
- Part 2: For the first time in the series, Aaron and Emre explicitly acknowledge the pattern of weekly feral horde attacks in Episode 55 (Nasty Night Nurse), when they have just two days left to prepare for Day 7.
- Day 7: The first feral horde attacks Aaron and Emre at the Island in Episode 57 (Endless Nightmare). For once they're fully prepared and do a fine job fending off the swarming undead.
- Day 14: The second feral horde night is expected in Episode 67 (More Survivors), but strangely, the zombies never come. Later, Aaron and Emre speculate that the feral horde probably spent the night attacking Medhathobo and the Jade Grue instead. (This is probably true.)
- Day 21: The third feral horde night passes unseen in Episode 68 (Fort Titanic), when the show skips ahead nine days while Aaron and Emre build the eponymous Fort Titanic.
- Day 28: The fourth and final feral horde strikes in Episode 71 (Death by Auger), adding to the chaos of the assault on Medhathobo and the Jade Grue's fort. However, the horde seems to target the enemy survivors (until Alpha 15, feral hordes relentlessly targeted a single random player on the server), working to Aaron and Emre's advantage.
- Building the Fourth Wall, Part 1: When the new season begins (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe), Aaron and Emre sense that they've partially lost their memories. This is a nod to losing all of the skills and character progress they gained last season due to starting a new game in Alpha 10.
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre also freak out when they notice they've lost their clothing while unconscious. This is the first time they've seen themselves naked, thanks to the game's improved character models. (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 3: While exploring a sprawling residential area, Emre and Aaron come across a metal plate hovering in the air at the edge of a lake. Emre doesn't know what to make of it, but Aaron suggests that there must be a "weird gravity situation around here." (Episode 54 - Zombie Beer Run)
- Part 4: Aaron breaks the 4th wall at the end of Episode 60 (Zombies and Manhood), when he directly states "That'll be the title of this episode.)
- Part 5: Aaron does it again when he concludes the only way to defeat SP Cakes is to kill her so many times she gives up and "leaves the game forever." This does eventually work. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Part 6: After SP Cakes finally flees (leaving the game), Aaron jumps for joy and finds himself mysteriously hovering in the air. Startled by this localized gravitational failure, all he can suggest is that he's so happy he's flying. Emre sorts him out with a rocket. (Episode 61 - Sabotaged Fort)
- Check the Map: Aaron and Emre do not speculate where in the world they might be this season.
- Don't Tell Emre, Part 1: SP Cakes first appears in Episode 58 (Female Survivor!), but sharp-eyed viewers may notice the on-screen notification that she has joined the game in Episode 56 (New Base).
- Part 2: While giving a tour of his quarters in Casa de Sex Palace, Aaron informs Emre that he's set "touch me" as the master password for his hatches and doors, but he's confused when Emre can simply open his doors at will. Aaron has failed to notice that every hatch and door he's looked at is actually unlocked. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- Part 3: Like SP Cakes, neither Medhathobo nor The Jade Grue speak this season, so reading on-screen name tags is the only way Aaron and Emre have to learn their enemies' names. Aaron is the first to say the two strangers' names when he gloats after killing them both with an auger. (Episode 71 - Death by Auger)
- Technical Difficulties: Episode 52 (Huge Settlement) and the first half of Episode 53 (Rug Man) only show Aaron's POV. Emre's footage was lost due to multiple hard drive failures.
- Time Doesn't Exist Here, Exactly, Part 1: Season 3 appears to take place immediately after Season 2, but with the strange conclusion of the previous season, resulting in a blackout and memory loss, nothing can be certain.
- Part 2: Emre claims to be 27 in Episode 56 (New Base), which would presumably make him no more than 26 years old at the time of the zombie apocalypse. This is the only time in the series when either Aaron or Emre explicitly states their character's age, though they have both celebrated birthdays.
- Part 3: Aaron declares that Day 10 is his birthday. Emre is incredulous; how does he know? Aaron admits that he doesn't know the exact date, but remembers his birthday being this time of year. Emre facetiously claims that it's his birthday too, which Aaron dismisses. (Episode 59 - Sweet Vengeance)
- Part 4: Time mysteriously jumps ahead by two days (from Day 15 to Day 17) mid-conversation in Episode 67 (More Survivors). This goes unnoticed.
- Part 5: Nine days pass off-screen (jumping from late afternoon on Day 17 to late morning on Day 26) while Aaron and Emre build Fort Titanic. (Episode 68 - Fort Titanic)
- The Pre-Apocalypse, Part 1: Emre asks Aaron if he designed the zombie virus to continue to evolve or have different stages over time. "I really... I mean, it was not nearly as controlled as what you're suggesting." - Aaron (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe)
- Part 2: Taylor Swift was one of the first victims of the zombie apocalypse. A horde of 1,000 zombies was mistaken for a mob of her fans until it was too late and completely consumed every single bit of her. Not even a skeleton was left! (Episode 53 - Rug Man)
- Part 3: Emre claims to have scored a 32 on his ACT (a standardized college entrance exam; a perfect score would be 36). Aaron claims he never took the test; instead, at the age of 12, he was identified as a "brilliant scientist" and graduated from high school at 13. (Episode 56 - New Base)
- Undead Patrons: Throughout most of the season, Aaron and Emre call out specific zombies by name, treating them as people they knew before the apocalypse.All named zombies were patrons of the Game Society Pimps at Subbable, a precursor to Patreon; having a zombie dedicated to you was a patronage reward. Zombie patrons gradually phase out after Episode 67 (More Survivors), when Aaron and Emre announce their switch to Patreon, though they continue to appear in Season 3. Medhathobo and The Jade Grue's appearance this season is also the result of a special Subbable reward.
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 10 and takes place in a new randomly generated world map. A major new addition to the game in this series is the ability to customize characters' appearances and clothing. For the first time, Aaron and Emre are no longer identical, but they have not yet adopted the appearances they'll eventually stick with. This alpha also introduces Wellness as a measure of a survivor's maximum Health and Stamina, which does not benefit Emre whatsoever.
One quirk of the random map generation in Alpha 10 is a number of incomplete buildings Aaron and Emre encounter, which they interpret as a "Japanese style house," a "free-range prison," and a Pop 'n' Pills pharmacy where "something bad happened."
This season can be divided into four basic arcs. In Episodes 50 - 57, Aaron and Emre explore their unfamiliar surroundings, battle zombies, and establish a new fort, all while imagining what they would do if they ever met other survivors (particularly women).
In Episodes 58 - 61, Aaron and Emre first encounter their nemesis SP Cakes. They engage in a grueling, deadly, and disastrous battle with her, resulting in the partial destruction of their fort.
In Episodes 62 - 66, Aaron and Emre head into the city in desperate need of supplies so they can rebuild. In their weakened condition, the supply run turns into a ceaseless zombie nightmare.
Finally, in Episodes 67 - 71, Aaron and Emre encounter another pair of survivors: Medhathobo and The Jade Grue. Aaron and Emre assume the new arrivals are in league with SP Cakes and assault their fort.
|50||Memory Wipe||Dec 7, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre find themselves separated in a new wilderness, having lost all of their gear and suffering from partial memory loss. Aarin pauses to check his map, is nearly killed by zombies, and starts to freak out. Emre struggles to clear out a gang of zombies infesting a shack in the woods. Emre concludes that Aaron accidentally date-raped them both. Aaron feels better after he finds some weapons and pants. While struggling to survive the frozen wasteland, Aaron is distracted by the appearance of a pig. He chases the "pork chop on legs," but fails to catch it. Suddenly they both realize that most of the day is gone. While Emre gathers wood to camp atop his shed, Aaron makes a run for Emre's position. A wasteland separates Aaron and Emre, but Aaron dares to cross it. Aaron finds a trash dump with a safe and stops to search it. With time running out, Emre decides to find Aaron. Aaron declares he's staying put. He clears out stragglers as Emre finally reaches him. As the sun sets, they take shelter atop the dumpster. As the night passes, Aaron hits on Emre, then dreams of finding other survivors and building a community. Emre is worried when he sees zombies swarming the area, but Aaron realizes that for whatever reason, the undead aren't trying to break through the wooden fence surrounding them. This dumpster could be their new base! Emre hops down to start clubbing zombies through the fence, but Aaron argues that it's a bad idea.|
|51||Cliff of Death||Dec 15, 2014||Link|
|Emre continues to taunt the zombies, eventually discovering that they can hit him through the fence just like he can hit them. At dawn, the zombies start breaking the fence. Aaron and Emre wipe out the zombies trickling in, then head back north toward the shack Emre found. They discuss their new looks and clothes as they scavenge their way to the woods. They spot a massive cliff alongside a lake, and they immediately imagine building a castle atop it (and a prison nearby). As they make plans to torture any new survivors they meet, they are distracted by a pair of pigs, including one that leads Aaron on a perilous chase along the very edge of the high cliff. After killing their pigs, Emre finds his pig and Aaron nearly walks off the cliff to his death. They break into the shack, and Aaron makes plans to turn it into an "activity hut" for a planned cooking fire and forge. Emre goes running blindly after an unseen supply plane while Aaron works at the shack. Emre explores while berating Aaron into making him some leather pants. Emre finally runs home after gathering enough parts to construct two shotguns.|
|52||Huge Settlement||Dec 19, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre conclude their fashion show, but Aaron freaks out a bit when he discovers that he's somehow lost his hair. As the sun sets, they climb onto the shack's roof to wait out the night. While Aaron manages his inventory, the sound of a bee unnerves Emre enough to make him fall off the roof, but he is unharmed. At dawn, they hop down and continue exploring. They return to the death cliff and dream of their future base. Moving on, they come to a cluster of houses and spend the morning searching various buildings. They meet up at midday and trade books and gear. Aaron moves on and discovers that the settlement just keeps going, one house after the next. Aaron fights zombies while Emre chases after an amazingly cool supply drop.|
|53||Rug Man||Dec 28, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre are having a good time exploring houses. They debate whether bandannas are cool, and whether being fat will once again be a sexually attractive trait in the post-apocalypse. Aaron amuses himself by playing door-to-door spiked club salesman to zombie homeowners until one such zombie sics his "little human dog" on him, killing him. Aaron respawns in frozen woods and realizes they forgot to put down bedrolls. He runs back but finds himself wandering into a distant ruined city without weapons or water. A zombie dog kills Aaron, and he respawns again in the wasteland. Aaron finally makes it back to Emre and grabs his backpack just before sunset. Emre is now wearing a rug (cloth armor) on his chest, which even he thinks looks terrible. Emre leads Aaron to shelter as the sun sets. They spend the night upstairs in a house while frenzied zombies swarm the ground floor. Near dawn, the zombies start tearing out the floor from under Aaron and Emre's feet. Emre uses his wood-frame trick to jump to freedom without harm, but Aaron falls through the floor into a mob of zombies. The zombies annihilate him, and he respawns in the attic. Emre wipes out the zombies while Aaron hides. Emre survives, and Aaron hops down. They survey the damage and agree to abandon the house, which the zombies have nearly demolished. Emre leads Aaron to what he swears is the only thing in the whole housing tract he hasn't searched: a gun safe. While Aaron cracks the safe and Emre fends off zombies outside, they reminisce sadly about the fate of Taylor Swift.|
|54||Zombie Beer Run||Dec 29, 2014||Link|
|The gun safe proves to be a waste of time, so Aaron and Emre move on and keep exploring houses. Aaron is looking to offload a pile of hunting knife books. Emre credits God for finding two pickaxes in a row. While Emre is off chasing after a supply drop, Aaron finds beer. While searching for the loot crate, Emre finds half a police station, which he supposes must be a Japanese house. He finds great loot, then narrowly evades a greeting party of zombies on his way out. After spending most of Day 4 searching separately, Aaron and Emre join up again and set up a temporary camp atop a store. They go back to scavenging, and Emre mocks Aaron when the latter finds vitamins and mispronounces "dysentery." When they both find beer, Aaron announces his plan to get Emre drunk and take advantage of him. As the sun sinks, they head over to the lakefront side of town and check out a partial Pop 'n' Pills where "something bad happened." As night falls, they scramble back to their camp, stumbling through the dark even with their flashlights. They remember to break the ladder to block off zombies.|
|55||Nasty Night Nurse||Jan 10, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre set up their rooftop camp and build a forge, but when Emre tries to forge iron, he realizes they don't have any clay. He's tempted to go out looking for clay in the middle of the night, but Aaron draws his attention to the sounds of zombies below them. Aaron peeks down the ladder and spots a packed crowd of zombies wailing at the walls just below them. They both retreat to the safety of Emre's bed. Aaron talks Emre out of simply jumping down into the mob to fight them by night, but at dawn Emre eagerly leads the charge. With the ladder gone, Aaron carefully picks off the amassed zombies with a pistol while Emre pops some painkillers and jumps down into the fray. On the count of three, they hop down and are immediately swarmed. When they both back into the same corner, Emre accidentally clubs Aaron to death. Emre survives his battle with the zombies, mocking Aaron at length for his weakness. The zombies dealt with, Emre goes off in search of clay, but ends up needing Aaron's help to find it. Aaron takes over, but when he goes to the lake he spots a tall island and is immediately smitten with the notion of building a fort there. When he gets closer, he spots an even better island nearby! They laugh at the struggles of a trapped pig on the nearer island against a pair of zombies. They deal with the zombies and the pig. Emre returns to their camp to forge iron chest armor, while Aaron builds a ladder to climb up onto their towering island. When Aaron returns to camp, Emre tries to teach him how to use wood frames to fall without taking damage; Emre only succeeds at hurting himself when he jumps off the roof. As the sun sets on Day 5, Aaron and Emre discuss their need to get ready for the Day 7 horde. They also remember to block off the ladder just as zombies chase up after them. Aaron seals the ladder with a frame, giving Emre the chance to ogle a nurse zombie's silicon-enhanced cleavage. They taunt the zombies clustered in the ladder, not caring if the undead destroy the building. At dawn, they break a hole through the floor, but the floor below them is swarming with zombies. Emre tries his wood-frame jumping trick again, this time grievously hurting himself when he jumps off the roof. Emre starts clearing out the zombies with his shotgun. Aaron climbs down, but still struggles to escape with his life, especially when a fatty sneaks up on him. Aaron and Emre finally finish clearing out the zombies while Aaron plays shopkeeper.|
|56||New Base||Jan 12, 2015||Link|
|On the morning of Day 6, Aaron and Emre spread out to keep exploring. Emre goes hunting while half-remembering the "Hey Ya!" song. Aaron reminds Emre that they already have plenty of food, much to Emre's hunger-fueled irritation. While Aaron continues to explore the town, Emre wends his way around the lake to a pair of natural spires - the same "islands" Aaron had already tagged for their future base. Spotting mineral deposits, Emre starts undermining the island (with him under it) while Aaron checks out a weird chunk of a house. A supply plane flies overhead, and Emre is dispatched to grab the drop. They compare their high school records while Emre searches. When he finds the crate, it's extremely disappointing. Meanwhile, Aaron arrives at the island, sees Emre's mining handiwork, and chastises him for nearly collapsing the whole thing. When Emre returns, they finally get on the same page regarding exactly which island they're going to turn into a fort. Emre refuses to believe the spire he's been undermining is "their" island until Aaron shows him the ladder he'd already built. Aaron shores up the wrecked foundation with wood frames. Skipping ahead an hour, Aaron and Emre are now atop the spire, planning what to build. As the first order of business, Emre decides to chop down the tree atop the spire, but Aaron hurriedly stops him, insisting the tree must stay intact. In a montage, they spend the rest of the day and night building and reinforcing their towering island base. On the morning of Day 7, they give each other a tour of their new base. Emre climbs back down to gather more wood and immediately hurts himself on their spike defenses. After another discussion of the tree, they eat breakfast, then head out. Aaron safely jumps off the island into the water, followed by Emre. As midday approaches, they strike out again to find furnishings for their fort. Emre is optimistic that they'll soon be ready to recruit other survivors. Heading north, they swoon at another huge near-island that could make for another excellent base in the future. Aaron searches a cabin while Emre chases after another supply drop. Left alone, Aaron gets jumped by zombies and starts to see strange things. Emre finds the crate, then shotguns a deer so hard it explodes. The episode ends with Emre chasing and killing a pig. "Pigs can take it... In the face and in the rear."|
|57||Endless Nightmare||Jan 17, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre are still exploring on the afternoon of Day 7. Aaron vetoes Emre's plan to search the city, insisting on going home to furnish their new home. Aaron decides that he's going to be a rapper now. Emre decides his rapper name would be "Unsweetened Iced Tea." They join up to slaughter a bunch of zombies and "malfunctioning" rabbits, then search more houses for furniture. Aaron's rapper name is "MC Sugarlick." Emre discovers the zombified remains of a dude who lived with a house full of ladies. Late in the day, they hurry home. They reach the Island as darkness falls, but Emre realizes that in all of their scavenging, he forgot to collect any wood. Aaron sends him back out into the gloom to chop down a tree. Aaron tries to cover him from atop the Island, but can't see anything in the darkness. Emre scurries back safely. They argue over whether the word "excelente" is racist and busy themselves furnishing their home. After nightfall, Emre suddenly hushes Aaron, drawing his attention to the sound of frenzied zombies. At first, they watch zombies die to the spikes, but then notice a huge swarm of zombies streaming toward their fort. Sniping the zombies from atop the spire proves difficult (and frightening for Aaron), so they climb down to the lower support walls to shotgun the feral horde. Aaron and Emre gleefully shotgun the amassed zombies, like shooting fish in a barrel. They make short work of the zombies, but countless more keep coming. Aaron keeps shooting while Emre retreats to craft more ammo. Eventually dawn breaks and Aaron and Emre finally mop up the zombies, with the last to fall being Nurse Owlboob and her twin sister. The Island has taken a lot of damage, but overall has held up well. Aaron and Emre decide they'll need to add stronger spikes and lots of them. They congratulate themselves, knowing it'll be another week before they need to worry about anything again.|
|58||Female Survivor!||Jan 18, 2015||Link|
|At the Island, Emre is crafting shotgun shells while Aaron arranges his new couch. Aaron runs to grab a nearby supply drop. Emre wants to craft sniper rilfes, but he and Aaron remember that they left their sniper parts back at their temporary rooftop camp. They drop off all of their loot at the Island, then head out to loot their old camp. Unable to remember exactly where they'd set up camp, they split up and search door to door. Aaron eventually find their camp and, with a bit of difficulty, reach the roof, extremely glad to have not remained here during the feral horde night. They grab their gear and abandon the site. For their next task, they think to collect wooden fences, following Aaron's theory that the zombies cannot break through them. They continue to debate their rapper names as they work, but suddenly Aaron chops down a section of fence to reveal a scantily clad but heavily armored woman standing just beyond it. He freaks out, as does Emre when he comes over to investigate. They stumble over each other as they desperately try to win over the mute stranger, SP Cakes. She accepts their first gift (a can of sham), and they retreat to discuss (and ogle) her. Emre offers a plan to get the woman drunk and then seduce her, which escalates into a heated argument over which of them has "dibs" on sex with her. Aaron and Emre race each other back to SP Cakes, who immediately murders them both with a chainsaw. They respawn at the Island in a state of shock, furious at each other for ruining their chances with the woman. The sun is setting, but they race back to recover their shotguns and water. As they hurry back, Aaron and Emre forgive themselves for their behavior, placing all blame on SP Cakes. As they race through the gloom, they convince themselves they just made a bad first impression, and alternate between wanting to subdue SP Cakes or reasoning with her. They retrieve their backpacks just before sunset, but then spot SP Cakes waiting for them. SP Cakes chases after them, firing rockets at them. At one point a rocket flies past inches from Aaron's face. Aaron hides in a house, where zombies attack him, while Emre gets the drop on SP Cakes and kills her with a shotgun. They check her backpack, discovering that she was armed to the teeth. They run-and-gun through zombies all the way home. Back at the base, they drop off their loot. Emre angrily lectures Aaron about proper inventory management until Aaron reminds him they just met the first living human they've seen since the apocalypse. At dawn, SP Cakes arrives at their base and starts pelting it with rockets.|
|59||Sweet Vengeance||Jan 33, 2015||Link|
|Emre runs around the Island in a panic, frantically trying to figure out how to light pipe bombs. As the sun rises, Aaron and Emre patrol their base, looking for SP Cakes. Emre catches her firing rockets at the Island, shoots her, ogles her corpse's butt, and grabs her gear. Emre realizes that SP Cakes has placed bedrolls to "camp" them. Inside the base, Aaron reveals that SP Cakes' rockets have destroyed the chests containing her stolen gear. Outside, SP Cakes attacks Emre and sends him running. Aaron manages to snipe SP Cakes with a shotgun, but the battle keeps drawing in more zombies. Aaron sights SP Cakes again and sends Emre after her, but then urges him not to kill her (to follow her home) as he dances around her rockets. Emre chases after SP Cakes as she places dozens of bedrolls. Aaron emerges from the fort and gets the drop on SP Cakes, killing her. During the lull, Aaron and Emre run around, grabbing SP Cakes' bedrolls. They retreat to their fort, but barely have time to survey the damage before SP Cakes resumes her attack. Emre manages to kill her again, but Aaron despairs that she seems to have unlimited supplies of bedrolls and rockets. She attacks again, and Emre kills her in an "explosive fight." Aaron and Emre follow a trail of bedrolls back to SP Cakes' fort. The trail goes cold, so they return to their badly damaged fort. They speculate on the nature of their foe. Time jumps ahead 16 hours to pre-dawn Day 10 while Aaron and Emre repair their fort. Suddenly, in the dark of night, both of them spot a distant flickering light, which they assume must be SP Cakes' base. At dawn, they arm themselves to the teeth and set out, but Aaron falls and breaks his leg. Emre leaves him behind, scouting ahead as Aaron hobbles along. Emre loses track of the light in the woods, but then he sees a big tower. He spots SP Cakes in a cave entrance; they trade fire, but Emre steps on a landmine and dies. Emre respawns in the Island and races back while Aaron closes in, steps on a landmine, and dies. When he respawns at the Island, he asks Emre to go into SP Cakes' fort alone and destroy it for him, since it's his birthday. Emre begrudgingly agrees. He tries to creep inside the fort, but SP Cakes is waiting with a rocket, nearly killing him. He flees, but regroups with Aaron. Emre fires a rocket blindly down the fort entrance tunnel and kills SP Cakes. He rushes inside and sees a huge cavern just before learning the hard way that the entrance is rigged to explode.|
|60||Zombies and Manhood||Jan 25, 2015||Link|
|Emre races back into SP Cakes' fort while Aaron litters the ground with bedrolls. Emre's backpack is gone, but he grabs one belonging to SP Cakes. Meanwhile, he's weirded out by the bizarre, ziggurat -like layout of her base. Outside, Aaron anxiously avoids landmines while trying to recover his backpack; inside, Emre wanders the bizarre fort in a state of fear, particularly of the TNT lining the walls. Emre suddenly falls into the Void and has to kill himself to escape. Once he respawns, he heads back into the fort, setting off more explosives. SP Cakes is ominously absent throughout. Emre eventually digs out of the pit, emerging at the base of the hollow tower, and he gets Aaron's attention seconds before SP Cakes snipes him with a rocket. While SP Cakes focuses on Emre, Aaron watches a zombie sneak up and kill her. Aaron grabs her stuff. SP Cakes appears again, chasing after Aaron, but Emre snipes her. Emre declares that the entire fort is empty and useless. Zombies start converging on the area, setting off explosions. Emre accidentally sets off the fort's TNT while defending himself from zombies. While he scrambles to escape, Aaron finishes off the fort with a rocket. Emre lures the zombies into the pit, using the remaining TNT to wipe them out, but he ends up having to fight his way out. The fort is now overrun by a "metric fuckton" of zombies, but Aaron insists on going back into to find SP Cakes' secret booty chamber, which he assumes she must have. Emre mows down the horde with a chainsaw while Aaron hits the jackpot in one of SP Cakes' backpacks. After thinning out the horde, they head into the massive pit. The zombies prove too much, killing Emre and nearly killing Aaron. Aaron runs from the zombies, realizing in the nick of time that he's headed for landmines. They eventually realize the entire fort is a deathtrap and flee for their lives. All they leave of SP Cakes' fort is a gaping crate, a single "glass dick," and endless zombies.|
|61||Sabotaged Fort||Feb 1, 2015||Link|
|As the sun sets on Day 10, Aaron and Emre hurry back to the Island. Emre suddenly spots mines around their fort; Aaron sees that the fort itself has been lined with TNT. They debate whether they did anything wrong to provoke SP Cakes' wrath, and ultimately decide they did not. They try sneaking in, but a sudden explosion kills Emre, and the fort falls on Aaron, killing him too. After respawning, Aaron refuses to believe Emre's report that the Island has been reduced to "charred bones" and is crawling with spider zombies. Those same zombies kill Emre. He respawns and is immediately chased by a conga line of zombies. Aaron manages to find a nook halfway up the fort where zombies can't reach him. Emre gets mauled again and takes refuse in the ruins of SP Cakes' "penis tower." They hunker down until morning, when Aaron spots SP Cakes circling their fort. Emre spots her in the distance and peeks down the barrel of his gun just in time to see a rocket fly right into his face. Returning, Emre spots SP Cakes atop the ruined Island, but she dies somehow just before he can snipe her. Aaron and Emre prepare an ambush, planning to drive SP Cakes out by killing her over and over. Aaron successfully snipes SP Cakes, and then Emre successfully snipes Aaron. This upsets Aaron so badly that he wonders if Emre isn't his real enemy. Emre gets the drop on SP Cakes while Aaron complains. When Emre points out that the tree on top of their fort is gone, Aaron emerges from hiding to check it out. He falls off the fort, then immediately falls victim to SP Cakes. Emre hunts her down while Aaron hurries back. Aaron returns to see explosions in the fort and zombies swarming the area. Emre snipes someone he spots in the woods, who fortunately turns out to be SP Cakes. Aaron and Emre chase after SP Cakes, who finally seems to be running out of everything but bedrolls. After killing SP Cakes, Aaron gets distracted with mocking and killing zombies. They eventually conclude she's gone and go home to inspect the ruined Island. Sp Cakes turns up yet again, and they finally drive her off with rockets. Aaron jumps for joy and starts flying! Emre shoots him down.|
|62||Ruin and Recovery||Feb 12, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre check their resources in the ruins of the Island. Emre gets a painful reminder that SP Cakes littered the ground around their fort with landmines. Aaron proposes that they head into the city and scavenge; they have plenty of explosives, but no basic supplies. Before they leave, they spend the rest of Day 11 crafting and managing their inventory. They destroy bedrolls until sunset, when zombies jump them and kill Emre. Aaron flees to the fort. Having accidentally destroyed his own bedroll, Emre respawns at the edge of the city and is quickly overwhelmed by zombies. Aaron barely manages to fend off the zombies swarming him at the fort. Emre respawns in the winter woods and killed again. Emre spends the rest of the night running from zombies. At dawn, they catch their breath. Emre enters the city on his way home; Aaron grabs Emre's backpack and brings the gear with him. On his way to the city, Aaron hits the jackpot when he finds an SP Cakes backpack full of guns, including a sniper rilfe. Emre fights zombies while waiting for Aaron.|
|63||American Zombie Sniper||Feb 14, 2015||Link|
|Aaron has a nasty encounter with a dog. He and Emre meet up in the city. They take shelter in a ruin, place bedrolls, and trade gear. Emre mines the entrances. They roam the city, discussing weird kids and coffee. Emre finds parts to make a shotgun and a dumpster to camp in for the night. Emre guides Aaron to the dumpster as zombies swarm around them. Aaron picks off zombie cops with his sniper rifle. Emre builds a forge, but zombies start breaking through the fence, and a bee nearly kills Emre. Aaron keeps Emre focused on crafting bullets while Aaron picks off the steady trickle of zombies breaking through the fences. After fending off zombies long enough to forge ammo, they move on. Aaron lectures Emre after the latter nearly kills him with mines. A dog suddenly kills Emre as he's searching a car. Emre respawns and hurries back to his backpack, only to find himself on the run from the same dog that just killed him. He flees for his life while Aaron mocks him in song. Aaron fools around while killing the dogs chasing Emre and nearly gets mauled by a horde of zombies. Aaron attempts to tell a joke about a dog and a dog going into a bar, but completely loses the thread.|
|64||Exploding Fatty||Feb 24, 2015||Link|
|Emre grabs his backpack and frets that it's getting really late as Aaron finally finishes his dogs-in-a-bar joke. They battle zombies as they debate what to do. As the sun sets on Day 12, they hustle to a ruined high-rise. They make it to the roof at sunset and Aaron struggles to block the ladder up. They realize they lack the resources they need to craft ammo, leading to an argument over why they came to the city in the first place, followed by debates on the merits of blowing up the roof, why Aaron repels bees, and whether or not vitamins would help Emre with his current bout of diarrhea. Come down, Emre uses a pipe bomb to clear out some zombies, alarming Aaron, who had already jumped down into that area. Seconds later, a cop suddenly rounds a corner and explodes, killing them both before they can react. They hurry back to grab their backpacks. Inside the ruin, a cop suddenly corners them in a bathroom, but they manage to kill it moments before it would have exploded and killed them both. Making their way upstairs, they recover their gear with some work. Bees nearly kill Emre, and then a series of zombies deliver jump scares as Aaron and Emre head back down to the street. Aaron runs out of ammo as a cop comes into view and nearly jumps out a high window in a panic before Emre blasts the zombie. Aaron concludes that staying in the city is a bad idea after all. They finally make it out, but when a dog chases after Aaron, Emre accidentally shotguns Aaron. Emre leads the swarm of zombies away from Aaron's backpack while Aaron hurries back and grabs his stuff. Aaron and Emre are so stressed they start messing up, and quickly choose to flee the city entirely to regroup.|
|65||Zombie Rave||Mar 1, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre regroup in the woods just outside the city. Emre watches as a deer spontaneously transforms into a pile of meat. They set up a basic camp. Emre hustles back into the city to grab supplies. They start purifying water and getting ready to make ammo, but the campfire and forge draws a horde of zombies that Aaron has to beat down himself. Emre joins in, but the undead just keep coming. Aaron freaks out and declares it's safer in the city. They split up; Aaron is fixated on going to the gas station, while Emre dodges and weaves around zombies to grab the pot from their campfire. Emre is overwhelmed and killed. By the time Emre reaches the camp again, the horde has vanished. Aaron fights for his life against a dog pack in a parking garage. Emre returns to the campfire and is again killed by zombies and a dog that sneak up on him. As the sun sets, they flee south into a snowy region. A glitch renders Aaron's sniper rifle useless. Devoid of shelter, they scramble to find somewhere to hide their smelly meat and pie, but run out of time before a lumberjack comes running, smacking down trees as he comes. Suddenly a running horde pours over the hills, sending Aaron and Emre fleeing in a wild panic. Emre pauses when he realizes he's running back into the city, giving the lumberjacks on his tail enough time to catch and kill him. Aaron briefly loses his pursuers while Emre respawns in the city. Completely separated, Aaron and Emre spend the night running for their lives. Emre makes it back to his backpack, but is still being chased by a dog and can't stop to grab it. Aaron makes it to the gas station but is nearly killed. He climbs on top of a store, but doesn't block the ladder in time and is overwhelmed. Emre sess that he's now being chased by two dogs.|
|66||Hard Working Stiffy||Mar 8, 2015||Link|
|At dawn, Aaron respawns in the city, hellbent on reaching the gas station. Emre is still being chased through the woods by dogs, certain he's going to starve to death before he escapes. Emre demands help, but Aaron goes for his backpack instead. Eerie music plays as Emre runs out of coffee and Aaron is attacked by a dog. Unable to stop running or check his map, Emre begs for help. Aaron eventually agrees to find Emre and kill the dogs. Aaron fights his way to the southern edge of the city, and Emre discovers that he's finally lost the dogs chasing him. Aaron assures Emre that they're stressed out and need an emotional reset. He then starts to freak out as he just can't get a moment's peace from the zombies. Aaron holes up at at tool store, using mines to wipe out the zombies stalking him. Emre finds a chainsaw at a gas station in the woods! Aaron declares mission accomplished, but gets surrounded and dies. Aaron heads back to the store and gets cornered again. He refuses to abandon the store even as zombies pour in through the walls. Midway through the afternoon, Emre finally notices that today is Day 14. He and Emre realize they've made a terrible mistake and flee, running across the wasteland to meet up at their ruined fort. They meet up on the road and make it back to the Island late in the afternoon, the last few days having left them incredibly stressed out. Emre crafts ammo while Aaron runs back to the fort and jabs himself on the spikes.|
|67||More Survivors||Mar 25, 2015||Link|
|With most of Day 14 already gone, Aaron and Emre hurry to transfer their loot up to the top of the ruined Island. Aaron orders Emre to man the ramparts while Aaron stay up top with his sniper rifle. Emre urges calm as they make last-minute preparations, but Aaron thinks their survival will be a miracle. They make peace with each other and watch the sun set. As night falls, a handful of zombies rush the fort. Aaron snipes most of them, but a single night nurse pierces the fort's broken defenses and kills Emre. Bizarrely, no more zombies attack after the initial "prelude," and Aaron eventually climbs down to the ramparts to inspect them with Emre. Emre "fortifies" the ramparts by seeding them with TNT for zombies to set off. Emre complains about his terrible Wellness. The next morning, Aaron speculates that other survivors (like SP Cakes) may be in the area, drawing the zombies to them. Emre is strongly for abandoning the ruined Island entirely. Emre jumps on Aaron's plan of become pirates, finding other survivors, murdering them, and taking their stuff. Aaron searches some half-buildings while Emre, a true Texas boy, goes "stag-fishing" with pipe bombs. Emre chases after the first supply drop they've seen in a while and narrowly evades a minefield. Eventually they return to the Island and Aaron steals all of Emre's meat. Atop the fort, Emre suddenly spots a distant pair of survivors walking down the road. The strangers shoot at them; Aaron hides while Emre returns fire and scares them off. Emre tries to goose them with a rocket, but misfires and blows himself up (along with their forge). Aaron watches the strangers run away while Emre insists the forge "came out of nowhere."|
|68||Fort Titanic||Mar 31, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre watch the strangers wander off in the vague direction of SP Cakes' destroyed fort. Fearing that the others are in league with SP Cakes, Aaron and Emre decide to build a new fort before going on the offensive. They abandon the Island, hurting themselves on the way out, and head back toward the Cliff of Death. Aaron believes that Emre blowing himself up may have tricked the strangers into underestimating them. They check out the site of their new fort while comparing it to a filthy cruise liner. Nine days later (Day 26), Aaron and Emre greet each other inside their new, massive base. As they check it out from atop their homes, Aaron proposes calling the base Fort Titanic; Emre think that bodes ill. They meet for a tour, delayed when Emre falls and breaks his leg. Aaron gives Emre a tour of the Case de Sex Palace; Emre points out some security flaws, then falls off a ladder and breaks his leg. Sick of the Sex Palace, Emre hauls Aaron over for a tour of the Christ Tower, which Aaron finds depressing and terrifying. At sunset, Aaron tries to leave the Christ Tower, but it's so dark he can't see a thing. Emre suggests a leap of faith.|
|69||Fort F*ckers||Apr 4, 2015||Link|
|Aaron struggles to escape the Christ Tower, getting trapped by a "demonic turd." He accuses Emre of witchcraft; Emre wishes him good luck and leaves. Aaron desperately augers through the wall to escape. Aaron eventually escapes and retreats to his house while Emre patrols the walls. They make plans to go hunt the other survivors in the morning. Jumping ahead to midday of Day 27, they head out to go raiding, taking a last, loving look at Fort Titanic. Emre slaughters a pig that pops up along the way. They head west, killing zombies and discussing their plans along the way. Emre finds one of SP Cakes' backpacks in the woods. Aaron crests a hill and freaks out when he comes within view of an unfamiliar fort. He sights a man on top of the fort, who immediately snipes him. Emre puts down a bedroll as Aaron respawns at Fort Titanic and panics over losing his backpack. Emre creeps up but is gunned down as well. Aaron races back. Emre respawns and is immediately attacked by zombies. Emre reaches his backpack and discovers it's been looted! Emre starts lobbing rockets at the fort's roof. He tries trading fire, but gets sniped again. Aaron finds his gear but has trouble with zombies, and Emre realizes Aaron has no plan. Aaron provides covering fire while Emre goes for his backpack. Emre tries creeping up but is sniped again. Aaron manages to shoot the sniper, The Jade Grue, and Emre hits upon plan to dig his way into the enemy base. Aaron falls off a cliff and spots zombies heading for the fort. He makes a mad dash for the fort and trades fire with The Jade Grue, getting himself killed. Emre starts tunneling as Aaron respawns and spots a horde coming.|
|70||Penetrated||Apr 10, 2015||Link|
|Emre is undermining the enemy fort when Medhathobo suddenly comes up behind him, shotguns him, and loots him. Aaron maneuvers around the fort as Emre hurries back. Emre manages to snipe an enemy with a rocket. Aaron and Emre both try sneaking up on the fort underwater, which goes slightly awry when Aaron accidentally shoots Emre, helping the enemy pick him off. At sunset, Emre distracts Medhathobo with pipe bombs, sacrificing himself, while Aaron enters the fort and trades fire with The Jade Grue. Aaron dies, but is overjoyed to have breached the fort. Aaron and Emre resolve to take the fort under cover of darkness. Emre blasts Medhathobo, and Aaron kills him again after he respawns. While Aaron celebrates, however, The Jade Grue drops a pipe bomb on him, killing him. Aaron and Emre press the assault, now joined by a growing horde of zombies lured by the sounds of battle. In the dark of night, Aaron freaks out when he realizes he's being chased by dogs and zombies. Aaron flees while Emre tries to hide, but they both soon die. They spend the rest of the night running for their lives, and Aaron finally realizes to his horror that the dawn of Day 28 is coming. Emre finds his auger and hides in his tunnel for the rest of the night. When Aaron gets gunned down again, Emre admits that he and Aaron are kinda getting what they deserve. Aaron runs into a nearby house and tries to take shelter in the attic, but is murdered by zombies. At dawn, Emre returns to undermining and Aaron runs back to keep a look out. Aaron sees a horde of zombies surrounding the fort and runs away again. They discuss the zombified Tree Hugger's Society while Aaron flees and Emre digs. Emre dies in a cave-in. When he returns, Emre picks off one of the strangers, who explodes for some reason, but he's sniped in turn. Aaron uses the distraction to sneak into the fort, where he steals their landmines. Aaron realizes he's been spotted and runs. Emre keeps the strangers busy while Aaron augers the zombies clustered around their undermine tunnels. Aaron mines to the surface, but freaks out when a zombie drops into his face.|
|71||Death by Auger||Apr 20, 2015||Link|
|Running desperately low on resources, Aaron and Emre try to find each other in the undermine tunnels. Aaron takes cover when he spots the enemy on patrol, then leaps out and kills both The Jade Grue and Medhathobo with an auger. Emre urges Aaron to go destroy their bedrolls immediately, but Aaron refuses, being too weak to push on. Moments later, Medhathobo leaps down and chainsaws him to death. While Emre digs, Aaron runs back but gets picked off by The Jade Grue. Emre digs up into the enemy fort just before he's shot. Aaron tries moving mines to damage the fort, but Medhathobo jumps him, and they both explode. Aaron and Emre join forces and rush into the fort. Before they both get shot, Aaron grabs a backpack full of weapons and Emre places TNT. The explosions lure in another horde of zombies. Aaron slips back in, finds the enemies' bedrolls past a breach, and destroys them both before he dies. Aaron and Emre keep rushing back over and over, whittling away at the palisade or planting TNT before they're killed. Aaron enters the fort and grabs an entire supply crate worth of gear; he's so delighted he laughs and applauds as he's shot down. He runs back in and grabs most of their gear, destroying more bedrolls, while Emre sets off explosives downstairs. As the sun sets on Day 28, Aaron and Emre get killed by Medhathobo. A massive zombie horde appears, but focuses its attacks on the fort and the strangers, leaving Aaron and Emre alone. Aaron sets off more of Emre's TNT before stepping on a mine. Aaron and Emre continue to trade kills with the strangers all night and into Day 29. Aaron dies, respawns, and is immediately shot again, alerting him that Medhathobo has found his bedroll. Emre sneaks into the enemy's tunnels and destroys their bedrolls. Aaron respawns south of the city, far from the enemy fort. Emre fights his way through the fort while Aaron runs through an eerily empty city. When Aaron emerges from a gas station, however, Medhathobo rushes him out of nowhere and kills him, spinning Aaron into an apoplectic fit! He respawns on the far side of the city and resolves to retreat to Fort Titanic.|
See also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 (season 1) • 24 - 49 (season 2) • 50 - 71 (season 3) • 72 - 83 (season 4) • 84 - 102 (season 5) • 103 - 118 (season 6) • 119 - 139 (season 7) • 140 - 151 (season 8) • 152 - 175 (season 9) • 176 - 229 (season 10) • 230 - present (season 11)|
|Main characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • Medhathobo • Metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Minor characters||Bloobs • Grace • Granny Omega • The Jade Grue • Sign|
|Lore||Chaos Beasts • God • The Very Finest Pig|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|